Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wellness and Weight Loss Wednesday

I was talking to a dear friend of mine the other day about weight loss and how I know how to lose weight but somehow I just can't accomplish it myself.


I know hundreds of weight loss tips and I have read so many studies for weight loss but I somehow just don't manage to lose weight myself. If you look back on my weekly weigh ins you can see that I have just gained weight. I get fatter and fatter by the year.

When I think about what it is that is making me fat I think I would say it is mostly Geneva, a city of extremely thin people is making me fat. I am not saying the thin people in Geneva are making me fat, but the fact that I don't feel safe in Geneva. I don't go out for walks because the parks always have guys masterbating or someone following me.

I don't go to a gym because the gyms here are horrifyingly expensive. So the only thing left to do is to exercise at home. I just never feel motivated to exercise at home.

I am hoping things will change when I move to Iceland, I will have the swimming pools and I will be able to go to a cheap gym, I as well will have friends to be motivated with. The only thing I worry about is that I find that the Icelandic cuisine is quite fattening and I know I will probably live of bread and ice cream.

At the University of Iceland they have a personal trainer team for the students that I think I will go to, both to get healthy and because they have as well recipes that are tailored for poor students.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...