Thursday, February 13, 2014

25 Things Before My 25th Birthday: The Final Post

I wanted to write a quick post about how I managed with my goals for my 25th birthday. My birthday is in December so I am super late! I have finished writing the goals that I have for this year and that should be up later this week!



The ones I finished are green and the ones I didn't finish are red.

1. Do a 100 Days Declutter Challenge
Yes. You can see all my posts about it here
2. Move
3. Do a Photo an Hour challenge every month (12 times December 2012 - November 2013) 
I did do one in February and March.
4. Read books that start with all the letters of the alphabet (a-z) and review them. 
5. Read books that by authors last name (a-z) and review them. 
You can see all the books I did review here.

6. Start an inspirational book. 
7. Sew seven pieces of clothing.
8. Learn how to draw
9. Improve my handwriting
10. Make and write Christmas cards AND send them
Yea, not so shocked that this didn't happen. 

11. Go for a road trip
This actually happened, wasn't by car but by train! 
12. Go camping
13. Write and publish a short story
14. Write and publish 5 poems
15. Write and publish a small poetry book


16. Publish on my blog 5 cookie recipes
17. Publish on my blog 2 Do It Yourself
I have wrote one about melting lipsticks (see here)
18. Publish on my blog 12 soup recipes 
19. Take 12 outfit photos
I have posted three, OOFD #4OOFD #5, OOFD #6
20. Open up an online handmade shop
This one annoyed me to no end, I still want to open up an online shop with the things I have made but there are just certain things holding me back  

21. Have over 250 published posts on my blog 
22. Start the free advertising on my blog
23. Be more organized.
This is something I have been working on this year and I think I am doing a great job with being more organized. I will definitely do a post/video on how I organize my life. 
24. Do the 200 sit-up challenge
I am at around 150 sit ups!
25. Not gain weight
I gained 10kg!! Not at all happy about that.

I only managed to accomplish 7 things of my list, it isn't a great achievement but I am really glad about the things I did manage and how everything turned out!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...