Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wellness and Weight Loss Wednesday

It has been a long time since I stepped on the scale the last time and part of me was nervous that I had gained weight. 



However, it  was a happy moment when I saw that not only hadn't I gained weight I had lost some! As before, my weight loss is slow but slow and steady wins the race! 


Last weigh in:      79.6 kg
Today's weigh in: 79.3 kg

Wellness wise I have as well been doing pretty great. I have been good at not getting overly stressed over my midterms and in return I have been doing amazingly in my midterms! The last one will be this Friday!

My cold is finally gone and took the cough with it! It feels amazing being able to breath again! But at the same time the rainy and foggy period in Geneva has arrived with a bang but I am doing my best at staying warm and dry!

Bisous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...