Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites and Flops #3



Favorites:

* We finally bought a new vacuum cleaner, it is magical. 
* Everything is ready for my exams (I was worried since I send it my papers late but everything went perfectly)
*Pumpkin Spice Latte 
*Amazing things in the Pink Box (post will go up tomorrow, I have just been studying)

Flops:

* I got a cold, damn you stuffy nooose.
* My exams will start on Monday
* Did I already mention my stuffy nose? 

I really did have a great week! And I am hoping next week won't be bad! But hey, the week after that might be amazing.. or maybe next month!

How was your week? Any favorites or flops? 

Bisous 

2 comments :

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...