Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Migros - I am Shower - Juicy fruits & Oil and Lemon & Oil Frischedusche/Douche Fraîcheur

At first I was wondering if I should write two separate reviews about these I am Shower gels but since they are the only two that are similar in the I am Shower range I decided to just write one post about them.

I am always looking for some good shower gels, I have a problem with them drying my skin too much but these don't cause that issue. These shower gels are not peeling gels even though they have small blue beads in them, the beads are actually oil beads and quickly disappear.


What it says on the back of the bottles (translated from German):
The unique combination of freshness and care pampers the skin and provides an extra dose of moisture. The oil beads melt gently on the skin and leave a pleasant well maintained, soft feeling skin.
The only flaw I found with these shower gels is that they both have ingredients that I don't like such as Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Methylparaben and Benzyl Alcohol. But as I mentioned before, my skin doesn't feel dry after I have used this shower gel, it feels moisturized and smooth.

Both shower gel lather nicely up and the scent of them fills up the shower when showering and even lingers on the skin for awhile after. 

The Juicy Fruits and Oil Shower Gel has a sweet fruity scent, I cannot pinpoint on what kind of fruit it is but it just smells so warm and welcoming.

The Lemon and Oil Shower Gel is a bit of a mystery as well on the front of the bottle is a picture of a lime, the color of the shower gel is green and it smells like lime! However, it is called Lemon and Oil Shower Gel, lime would be much more appropriate! Name aside it just smells amazingly like lime, it wakes you up in the morning with it tangy sweet smell. 

I cannot choose which one is my favorite one, the lemon one is just so tangy and fresh and the juicy one is just so juicy and smells so sweet! 

Both are available in Migros in 250 ml bottles for 2.40 CHF each. 

Bisous 

2 comments :

  1. Oooh I will have to try these. I know what you mean about a lot of shower gels dehydrating your skin, I have the same!

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...