Friday, June 28, 2013

Review: Migros - I am Natural Cosmetics - Cornflower Toner

Today I am reviewing another skincare product from Migros. As you might have noticed I am a big fan of their I am skincare line. Today I am going to talk about their Cornflower face toner. I might have picked it up because it has a purple cap, how I love purple. 

The German name for this product is: Kornblume Gesichtstonic - normale & Mischhaut - belebende Frische and in French it is Bleuet Lotion Tonique - Peaux normales & mixtes - fraĆ®cheur vivifiante. 

The toner is made for normal and mixed skin and is without alcohol, mineral oils and synthetic colorants and perfumes. Fantastic!  


On the back of the bottle it says (translated from German):
Invigorating face tonic with cornflower extract from organic cultivation.Tones normal and combination skin after cleaning. The vegetable glycerine protects the skin from drying out. The skin is revitalized and refreshed. How to use: Apply after cleaning with a cleanser, gently swipe the skin with the toner on a cotton pad.

First I want to talk about what I like about this toner, I like how it smells. It smells like flowers. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin. Every time I use it I love it more and more, just the smell of it, how my skin feels afterwards. My skin feels not too tight or dry it actually feels soft and ready to be moisturised. It doesn't make my eyes get watery, which is a big plus for my since I sometimes use it to remove my eye make-up.

I don't like the formula too much, it feels a bit soapy but it doesn't leave any residue on the skin. It might just be that I am used to toners with alcohol so this one just feels different.

This toner can be bought in Migros and is 7.50 Franks for 200ml!

They have as well a toner made for sensitive skin that has Roses in them so I might buy that one too and see which one I will like more!

Bisous.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...