Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review: Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Effects - 01 Poppy Cream

I have had this lipstick for some time now and I can't decide if I really like it or not. The colour is great but the formula feels somehow heavy. I think the problem I am having with it is that I like it but I don't love it.



The great things about this lipstick is the great colour, the formula is smooth and the lipstick isn't sticky at all! The not so great things about this lipstick is how heavy the formula feels on the lips and how easily it smears everywhere. The smearing is annoying for me, I can't pout without getting lipstick on my nose!


I can literary not drink anything have anything touch my lips without the lipstick getting messy! I really believe that is the only reason for me not loving this lipstick!



I am going to keep on using this lipstick but I won't repurchase it when I have finished it.

Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Effects - 01 Poppy Cream - $20

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...