Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nail Polish: Essence Colour & Go - 15 Party On

My nail polish challenge is still on!  Today my contender is the Essence Colour & Go in colour 15 Party On. On the bottle it says that it only takes one second per nail and let me tell you, that is a lie!

The nail polish is stringy! I've never seen anything like it. The polish isn't old so it should be like this! The colour as well isn't that fantastic.

With one coat, the polish is super blotchy and looks awful (photo above) and with two coats the polish is still blotchy and uneven (photo below)

All in all, this nail polish sucks! Therefore, this polish is definitely going to the trash!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...