Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Review: Gena Laboratories - Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment

I have to say that this cream is one of my favorite creams for my nails and cuticles. I can't say that there is anything that I don't love about this cream.

The cream has quite thick consistency and gets absorbed quickly into the skin, it isn't oily. I can easily rub it into my cuticles and nails and keep on working couple of seconds later. I probably use it several times a day!


 I love how this cream smells, the scent isn't really strong which is good. I really believe that this cream helps with my dry cuticles and  might even help strengthen my nails! The jar isn't big but you don't need a lot of the cream for all ten cuticles and nails so the jar lasts for a long time!


I did send Gena Laboratories e-mail asking if they were cruelty free but I haven't received an answer. There wasn't anything about it on their webpage and they aren't on any lists. If they aren't cruelty free I won't buy another jar of this product!

Update: 
I got an answer from Gena Laboratories and they do not test on animals and do not buy raw material from companies that do! Amazing!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...