Friday, February 22, 2013

Face of the Day #1 - Clinique/Couleur Caramel/Yves Rocher

I like writing about make-up on Mondays and I call that Make-Up Mondays, but most of the time I want to write make-up reviews. At the same time I love everything about Face of the Day make-up posts so I have decided to have once in a while a Face of the Day post that won't be part of the Make-Up Monday series!


So to what I am wearing on my face!

Face:
Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - 50 ml/$14
Clinique - Age Defense BB Cream - Shade 01 - $37 - Reviewed

Eyes:
Clinique - High Impact Mascara - Black - $16
Couleur Caramel - Eye and Lip Liner - Brown
Yves Rocher - Couleurs Nature -Highlighter and Shimmer Powder Duo - Éclat Rosé

Lips:
Yves Rocher -  Couleurs Nature - Intense Color Gloss - Rouge Magma - $17

I use the Shimmer from my Highlighter and Shimmer Powder Duo on my eyes because I just love how it looks, the shimmer has tremendous amount of pigments and it is just fantastic to use as an eye shadow!  I love the Intense Color Gloss from Yves Rocher, I have it in one other colour and actually might write a review about them soon! They are just great!

And because I love swatches! Some swatches.

Bisous! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...