Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: St. Ives - Hydrating Vitamin E Daily Moisturizer

Since I wanted to review all my make-up why shouldn't I as well review my lotions, body washes and that kind of things!

I've wanted to review this lotion for some time now, I've had this bottle (18 fl oz, 532 ml) for almost a year now and it's not even close to be finished.


I only use this lotion after I shower and it makes my skin super smooth! It doesn't have a strong smell, I can't stand when my lotions are too scented.


There are some things I don't like about it, it takes some time for the cream to be fully absorbed into the skin and I feel really sticky until it is fully absorbed.


I don't like that it has Mineral Oils in it and that is probably why I wont buy it again when I finish the bottle.

It doesn't have any Parabens and Phthalates and it says on the bottle that the moisturizer is 100% natural, has not been tested on animals and does not contain any animal ingredients. Furthermore, the bottle is made out of 20% post-consumer recycled material.

You can buy a 21 oz bottle at Walgreens for $5.29!

The good is trying to outweigh the bad but the next lotion I want to buy will be even better! Any ideas what I should buy?


Bisous!

P.S. Did you remember to put on sunscreen today?

2 comments :

  1. I love moisturizers, I go through so many bottles! I love The Body Shop's body butters and the body lotions from Bath & Body Works! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too and I have dry skin but I always forget to use them! And then I complain how dry my skin is!

      Bisous

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...