Saturday, March 31, 2012

End of the Month Recap - March 2012


In March I only wrote 8 posts (counting this one).

I started planning what I wanted to write on the blog in a little book and tried to follow it. For the past week it hasn't really worked but it keeps me motivated and full of ideas!

Blog-vise I....
....finally did a photo an hour post, I had tremendous fun looking through the pictures in the end of the day. Just seeing that I had accomplished a lot even though I felt like I hadn't done a thing.

....wrote not just one but two Make-Up Monday's posts.

.....wrote a review of Foe by J.M Coetzee

.....updated the 24 Things To-Do Before My 24th Birthday list.

.....painted my nails and wrote about it.

.....talked about why I would like to lose 10kg


Outside the blog loads of things happened too!

We finally got a couch and my oh my is it comfortable!

South Park and Ugly Americans started again!

I lost 1.1kg (2.4lbs)

We took a big step in finally being fully moved in and comfortable (we still have some boxes lying around and are missing things like kitchen table and chairs and other knick-knacks.)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...