Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nail Polish: Revlon - 375 Passion Fruit vs. OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

It's not lie that I love nail polishes. I've got a nice sized collection and always love buying new ones.  Last week I was looking into buying a new colour when I saw this one from Revlon called 375 Passion Fruit.
In the bottle it looked almost identical to one of my favourite nail polish from O.P.I called Ate Berries in the Canaries. I just had to check it out and see how similar they looked on my nails. 
As you can see they look almost identical. I find that the O.P.I is more brighter than the Revlon and I found the Revlon chip more than the O.P.I.
The extra plus to Revlon was the scent that it had when it dried, I'm not sure if it was supposed to smell like passion fruit or what, but it smelled sweet. 


I'll probably use both of them since sometimes I do like to have a little more dull colour on my nails but I do like the brightness of the O.P.I more.

Sorry for no posting, I've had had crazy weeks and travels. But now I've arrived at my final destination :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...