Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Since my new laptop should arrive in April and I will carry it with me almost everywhere I really need it in a protection case and we all know it needs to be pretty!!

This is my laptop! 10.1 inches, 9 hour battery life, 5.3 pounds (2.4 kg)! These are the things that are very important for me since the laptop is mostly in my handbag!
I need some kind of cover! I want the cover to be adorable and pretty and not white. If it is white it will just get destroyed to quickly.
And technically I am still doing the "not buying black things" thing therefor I need the colors!

These are the ones I have found and liked! Now I just need to pick one (or two).






Which should I pick?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...